So What's Next

I released the blog to the public, posted it on Facebook, and sent an email notification to everyone on my email list. Now that whole endeavor is complete.

So ...what's next?

Well ..now I need to go into each sub-blog and update all of them. That won't be such a hassle because they are stand-alone blogs, meaning they're more like web sites, around a single topic. I won't be adding much to them so I only need to make sure all the links are working. I did a quick run through them before posting my main blog, so I don't think it's going to be much of a chore.

And then after that, maybe I'll start writing again. I haven't written in a very long time and miss it. We'll see how the Lord leads.

And then there's my music ....I have a new keyboard and haven't used it much because I've been head over heels in overhauling my blogs. I don't want to neglect the music. I HAVE, though, listed all the instruments it is capable of playing, and all the various beats. Mostly, though, I'll play it as a piano because that's always been my love. It's going to take a lot of practice to get back the skill I had years ago. Maybe I never will, but this I do know, it gives an enjoyment nothing else can give. So even if it's just for that, I'll just use it for enjoyment.

I suspect 2014 is going to be a very eventful year. I listen to people not in the mainstream, people who have contacts in key places, and they're all saying pretty much the same things. I'm not sure if I want to go there, on my blogs. Scary things are coming. What good will it do to blog about them? I don't know. This is something I really have to give a lot of thought to, and seek the Lord concerning what he would have me make public and what is better left alone.