Tisha b'Av

TISHA b'AV

Tonight begins the 9th of the month of Av, the date on the Hebrew calendar when the first Jewish Temple was destroyed, only to be repeated many years later when the second Temple was destroyed and the Jewish people scattered throughout the world. Many, many other terrible things have happened on this date, but on this date the Jewish people mainly mourn the destruction of both the first and the second Temples on the 9th of Av.

Awhile back, a different year, the Lord gave the following to me, which at that time I sent out. This year, I was prompted to send it out again. And as I reviewed it before sending it out just now, the hairs stood up on my arms when I realized that the Scripture quoted from Jeremiah chapter 22 JUST HAPPENED TO BE my reading of this morning! That gives me tremors inside.

Here's The Word: